182pcs PTFE Sliding Bearing Delivered to Ghana
PTFE Slide Bearing is a bearing formed by pasting a PTFE plate of a certain thickness on the top surface of the laminated rubber bearing. On the face of it, the PTFE slide bearing is a simple assembly. It consists only of 2 layers – a PTFE board and a polished stainless steel plate. In order to secure the PTFE in place, a low carbon steel sheet is usually used as the backing.
PTFE SLIDE BEARINGS
Size: 200x200x50mm & 500x200x50mm
Delivered to Ghana
Pneumatic Fenders with Chain & Tyre Net
Boomarine supplied pneumatic fenders are well manufactured with the best raw material; before production till delivery, we strictly inspect, test and produce in accordance with ISO 17357-1:2014.
Clients’ repurchase is the biggest affirmation to us!
Why choose us? Because our pneumatic fenders have the following advantages?
- High energy absorption and low reaction force
- Safety and Reliability
- Strong against the shearing force
- Suitable for small and large tidal ranges
- No deterioration or variation in performance
- Simple and fast to deploy
- Long using life
- Low shipping cost
- Reasonable price, High-cost performance
Tyre & Chain Net for Pneumatic Fender
Boomarine supplies Pneumatic fenders and also provides chain tyre net separately. For the customized products, we produce strictly in accordance with the drawings required materials and dimensions.
What types do we have for the pneumatic fender?
Fender types include net-type and sling type.
Net-type fenders shall be covered by a tyre net, fiber net, or rubber net. Each end of longitudinal chains, ropes, or fibers shall be linked together with one or two rings, which shall be connected with a guy-chain or guy-rope. Usually these nets will be fitted with used tyres or rubber sleeves to provide additional protection to the fender body.
Super Cell Fenders H1150 Delivered to Southeast Asia
Super Cell fenders H1150mm, 10 sets with frontal panels; were delivered to southeast Asia.
Super Cell Rubber Fenders have the following features:
- High energy absorption, low reaction force
- More reasonable structure
- Minor affection in angular berthing
- Accessories: Pre-built in U ring, Pre-built-in Bolt& Nut, Chains (Including tensile chain, weight chain &shear chain), Front Panel, Face Pad, Connector, Buff.
4pcs Yokohama Pneumatic Fenders Delivered to Europe
3.3×6.5m pneumatic fenders with chain and tyre nets.; 4pcs were delivered to Europe
Pneumatic fender is made of the synthetic-cord-reinforced rubber sheet with compressed air inside, at an initial pressure of 50kpa or 80kpa to enable it to float on the water and work as a shock absorber between two ships, or between ships and berthing structure.
Pneumatic Fender Constructions:
The pneumatic fender is constructed of an inner rubber, synthetic-tire-cord layer, and outer rubber. All of those shall be vulcanized firmly and proven by compress test.
- Outer rubber layer covers the outside of the fender to protect the cord layers and the inner liner rubber from abrasion and other external forces.
- Inner rubber Layer of a rubber membrane seals the pressurized air inside the fender.
- Synthetic-tyre-cord layer for reinforcement layer made of synthetic-tire-cord fabric, which maintains the internal air pressure of the fender.
14 Sets Super Cone Rubber Fenders Delivered to Turkey
Cone Type Fenders H1400 with frontal panel
14 sets were delivered to Turkey
Super Cone Type Rubber Fenders have the following features:
- Big deflection, high performance
- Stable shape resists shear
- Can support large panel
- Better performance on angel compression
- Wide range sizes, can meet multi-design requirements
- Easy installation
JIS F2006-200 Type
Material: cast steel ZG230-450
Double Bollards DN150 Delivered to Europe
Double Bollards DN150
Material: steel 20# and Q235-B
Delivered to Europe
Sling Type Pneumatic Fenders Delivered to Europe
Sling Type Pneumatic Fenders; size 3x4m & 1.5x2m , were delivered to Europe
Panama Chock C20
Panama Chock DIN81915
Size: 500 x 320mm
Material: cast steel ZG230-450
with LR certificate