This type of marine double bollard is a fixed structure with two short posts, installed on the deck, to belay the mooring and towing ropes. The mooring bollard is welded by steel pipe and steel plate. And the surface is finished with one layer of anti-corrosion shop primer.
Marine bollards can be fitted with warping rollers as per request and can be deck or quayside mounted. The rollers could be mounted onto all kinds of bollards. It is used for steel wires or ropes with breaking loads when crossing bollards.
Boomarine is a leading supplier of marine equipment. Our marine bollards use the highest quality steel casting to improve durability, combined with horizontal and vertical rollers to provide you with a comprehensive solution to meet your needs. Besides, all of our marine bollards have all classification certificates such as ABS, LR, BV, NK, DNV, RINA, RS, IRS, CCS, etc. If you have any needs, please feel free to contact us.
Features of Double Bollard with Warping Roller:
- High quality SG steel as standard.
- Can provide high-performance synthetic rope special roller.
- Good wear resistance and corrosion resistance.
- Compact design, precision machined smooth surface, easy-to-disassemble shaft.
- Grease lubricated bearings to extend service life.
- Very low maintenance cost.
- All products can be designed according to customer requirements.
Technical Requirements of Double Bollard with Warping Roller:
- The roller should be flexible in rotating.
- Sharp edges need to be removed.
- Welding parts with no cracks, scars, holes, shrinkage, or alluvial soil such impact strength and appearance of the defects
Warping Rollers to be Selected:
|Dimensions (mm)||SWL (KN)|
|Nominal Size||L||L1||B||H||t||Mooring||Towing||Weight (kg)|