- Type: Casting Stockless Anchor
- Anchor Weight: 40kg to 26000kg
- Suitable with Anchor Chains Diameter: 12.5mm – 162mm
- Material: ZG200-400 cast steel
- Finishing: black painting, hot dip galvanized
Spek anchor is a typical stockless anchor, commonly used in commercial shipping and cruise vessel markets. Its smart design makes it very suitable for the anchor pocket, seamlessly connecting with the anchor and the bow. The spek anchor weight ranges from 40kg to 26000kg. It is made of high-quality marine cast steel ZG200-400. The surface is treated with black painting and hot-dip galvanized. It can be applied to a diameter of 12.5mm – 162mm anchor chains. In addition, we also provide customized services.
The center of gravity of the Spek anchor head is located under the axis of the anchor shaft. When lifting the anchor, the two flukes are in the same vertical plane with the anchor shaft upward after lifting the anchor shaft. When the claw touches the outer plate, the anchor claw will tilt to the side away from the outer plate, which will not scratch the outer plate of the ship, so that the anchor can be smoothly collected into the hawse pipe. The anchor claw fits well with the outer plate, so it is widely used as the first bower anchor.
Boomarine is a professional marine equipment supplier. We provide a variety of HHP Anchors and Stockless Anchors, and are approved by major IACS members such as CCS, ABS, LR, DNV-GL, KR, NK, RMRS and BV. Whether you need anchors, chains or towing equipment, you can find them at Boomarine.
More Features of Stockless Spek Anchor:
- Anchor crown is provided with an anchor plate and a reinforcing rib.
- Lower point of gravity, anchor fluke is grounded easily, and has a better stability.
- Easy to install and recover.
- Its smart design makes it very suitable for the anchor pocket.
- Anchor flukes will keep naturally upwards and overturn immediately when touching the hull plate to avoid damaging the shell plating.
There are several types of Spek anchors:
(1) Type 95 Spek Anchor
It is widely used in engineering ships. Weight range from 100 kg (220.5 lb) to 26 000 kg (57 320.2 lb).
(2) Type M Spek Anchor
It is fully balanced. Weight range from 80 kg (176.4 lb) to 20 000 kg (44 092.5 lb).
(3) Type SR Spek Anchor
It has a low center of gravity. Weight range from 210 kg (463.0 lb) to 20 000 kg (44 092.5 lb).
Specifications of Spek Anchor:
Why Choose Us?
- One-Stop Service: We supply all kinds of marine and offshore products, from securing the order to final delivery, we work hard to make sure everything goes as required and with high standard quality.
- High quality: We are here to provide you with safe and reliable goods. ISO, CE Certificated, product quality strictly controlled by QC depart. Our quality control program makes sure that no defect or poor workmanship will be supplied. According to customer’s requirements, our quality can meet the rules and standards of International Class Society such as LR, ABS, DNV, GL, BV, NK, KR, RINA, IRS and CCS.
- Professional: With more than 10 years of experience in marine and offshore field, our marketing and technical team can assure you that we can understand your requirement well and deal with your inquiry professionally.
- Fast Delivery: No MOQ limit, Timely delivery. We cooperate with the reliable logistic partner, including land, air and sea to help us deliver the goods to your hand on time.